- Click the Start Button in the lower left-hand corner of your desktop.
- Locate the search bar in the window that appears.
- Type on-screen keyboard and press Enter.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears, click the ScrLk or Slk button.
Moreover, how do I unlock scroll lock on my keyboard?
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, click Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
- Click the On Screen Keyboard button to turn it on.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click the ScrLk button.
Why my arrow keys are not working?
How do I turn off scroll lock?
- Press the Scroll Lock (sometimes appears as ScrLk) key on your keyboard.
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, got to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Ease of Access, and then click On-Screen Keyboard.