Keeping this in view, how do you turn off Smart Lock?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap > Security > Smart Lock.
- Enter your password, pattern, or PIN, and then tap Next.
- Do any of the following:
- If you turn off all of your Smart Lock settings, you should also turn off the Smart Lock trust agent:
What is smart lock on a Samsung?
How do I unlock Google Smart Lock?
- Make sure you have a screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Security & Location Smart Lock.
- Enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Pick an option and follow the on-screen steps.