- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you'd like to unlink from your other account.
- In the "Linked Account" section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I delete a Gmail account from Chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Settings.
- Under "Sign in," click Disconnect your Google Account.
- Click Disconnect account.
How do I remove a linked email account from Gmail?
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Delete your account or services under Account preferences.
- Click Delete Products.
- Select the Gmail account you want to delete.
- Type the password to the account over Enter your password.
- Click Next.
How do you delete an email address from Gmail?
- Go to your Gmail webpage.
- Click Gmail near your Gmail inbox's top left corner and select Contacts from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Check all the contacts you want to delete.