How do I unblock a number from this phone?
Unblock a number
- Open your device's Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear Unblock.
Method 3: Unblock a Contact on Stock Android via Recent Calls or Contacts
- Open Phone App. It's probably right there on your home screen.
- Go to Recent Calls or Contacts. Search for the phone number or contact you want to unblock.
- Tap on Number or Contact. You may also need to use the long-press feature.
- Tap Unblock.
- To block your mobile phone number on a per-call basis, dial *67 before you dial each phone number. To permanently block your number, please contact customer service. If you have permanently blocked your number, you can unblock it on a per-call basis by dialling *82 before you dial each phone number.
- How to Block or Unblock a phone number on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call blocking.
- Tap Block list.
- There are three methods for adding a phone number to the block list.
- Blocking text messages on the handset applies restrictions to specific message sources i.e. phone numbers and email addresses.
- From the main screen, press the left soft key to choose Message.
- Press the right soft key to choose Settings.
- Select TXT Message then press OK.
- Select Block/Unblock then press OK.
Steps to unblock a phone number Samsung Galaxy S5
- Tap Apps from the Home screen of your Galaxy S5.
- Tap Settings, then Application.
- Touch Call and then Call Rejection.
- Touch Auto Reject List.
- With those caveats out of the way, here's how to call someone who has blocked you on their iPhone. You need to disguise your caller ID, which will prevent the receiving iPhone from knowing which number is calling. Open the Settings app, then go to Phone, and select 'Show My Caller ID'. Slide this to the off position.
- Head to Settings > Applications > Call. Next, click on All Calls > Auto Reject > Reject list. Here, you will be able to add or delete numbers on this list. You can remove a number from the reject list by simply unchecking the number(s) of your choice.
- Unblock calls
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the My device tab.
- Tap Call.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Choose one of the following options: To allow calls but leave number on the list. Next to the desired number, tap the Check box to clear the Check box.
Updated: 2nd October 2019