- Step 1: Click the Apple icon present in the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Click System Preferences.
- Step 3: Under system preferences select Sound either by clicking it or by searching for it in the search text box.
In this way, what the best way to record audio on a Mac?
- Open QuickTime Player, found in the /Applications/ folder.
- Pull down the “File” menu and choose “New Audio Recording”
- Click the red (o) Record button to start recording audio from the default microphone source*
- When finished, hit the same button to stop recording sound.
Can I record sound on my Mac?