Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings. Enable or disable cookies on google Chrome: To enable cookies chrome, select Allow local data to be set. To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
Regarding this, how do you know if your cookies are enabled?
- Open a new window in Internet Explorer and go to the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Internet Options."
- Click the "Privacy" tab and then click the "Advanced" button.
- Check the "Override automatic cookies " option.
- "Accept" both first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
How do you turn on cookies on Safari?
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following: Change which cookies and website data are accepted: Select a “Cookies and website data” option: Always block: Safari doesn't let any websites, third parties, or advertisers store cookies and other data on your Mac.