Similarly one may ask, how do I disable Google autocomplete?
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.)
- Click on Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced Settings”
- In the Passwords and Forms section, uncheck “Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click”
How do I stop Google making suggestions?
- Click the hamburger menu button in the upper right.
- Click Settings > Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and uncheck “Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLSs typed in the address bar.”