- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
Also asked, where do I find my pop up blocker on Google Chrome?
- Click the Chrome menu in the top right hand corner of your browser.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Under the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups."
How do I allow pop ups on my computer?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups from [site] Done.