- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Security & Location Location.
- You can turn off Google's Location services in 2 ways: Tap Mode Device only. This mode uses only GPS to determine location. Turn off Location. Turning off location for your device also turns it off for all apps. Many features will be turned off.
Likewise, people ask, how do you change your current location on tinder?
- Launch Facebook. Look for the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Go to About. Tap your name on the header toolbar.
- Check the places you've lived. One of your profile data is for your current city.
- Add city.
- Exit Facebook.
- Launch Tinder.
How does tinder update your location?