How do I turn off Find My iPhone from another device?Aapple
Updated: 28th November 2019
- Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- If necessary, click Erase [device].
- Click Remove from Account.
Correspondingly, how do you turn off Find My iPhone remotely?
- On an iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud (or Settings > iCloud), then turn off Find My [device].
- On a Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac. Note: You can also remove your device by turning off iCloud completely on that device.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone without my phone?
- Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.
- Click All Devices, then select the device.
- Click Erase [device], then enter your Apple ID password or your family member's Apple ID password.
- When the device is erased, click Remove from Account.
Can you turn on your Find My iPhone from a computer?