Temporarily disable content blocking in AdBlock for Mobile on your iPhone or iPad
- Long-press the reload icon in Safari's address bar (it looks like a semicircular arrow).
- When a menu appears at the bottom of the screen, select Reload Without Content Blockers.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I stop pop up ads on my iPhone?
Scroll to the bottom of the list of Safari settings to the "Block Pop-ups" setting. Tap the "OFF" button once to change the setting to "ON." Close the Settings app and tap the "Safari" icon to maximize the Safari browser onscreen again. Pop up screens will now be blocked on your iPhone.
Is there an adblock for iPhone?
Sorry about that, but the wait is finally over: Adblock Plus for iOS is available for completely free on Apple's App Store. It's a way to block ads on your Safari browser on Apple iPhones and iPads. First install the Adblock Plus for iOS app from the Apple App Store.
How do I stop pop ups on my iPhone 7?
The Safari pop-up blocker can be turned on and off on an iOS device too:
- From the home screen, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down the list and tap the Safari option.
- In that new list, find the GENERAL section.
- In that section is an option called Block Pop-ups. Tap the button to the right to toggle the option on.