Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon then select Media Device (MTP).
Also asked, where is my files on Note 3?
Move Files from Internal Storage to SD Card - Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Tools > My Files.
- Select an option (e.g., Images, Music, etc.)
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the lower-left).
- Tap Select item.
- Tap (check) the desired file(s).
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Move.
- Tap SD card.
How do you back up your Samsung phone?
Back up apps
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'USER AND BACKUP,' then tap Backup and reset.
- You must be logged in to a Google account to back up your apps.
- If necessary, tap Backup my data to select the check box.
- If necessary, tap Backup account to select the check box.
How do you master reset a note 3?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
- When "GALAXY Note 3" appears on the screen, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.