Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device's Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Where are the default ringtones stored on Android?
This location should be recognized automatically by the Android system. The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
Go to YouTube to find out the music or video you would like to download. Please click on share button under the YouTube video then copy URL(s) on the tab. 3. Run the YouTube Downloader for Samsung, Click Video Downloader and paste the URL(s) on the first dialog.
Move files by USB
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the "USB for" notification.
- Select Transfer files.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files.
- When you're done, eject your device from Windows.
- Unplug the USB cable.
Step 2: Share music files between two android devices. When the two smartphones are successfully paired and connected, open “File Manager” on the phone desktop, then select the music you want to transfer and press it for 2 seconds to share to destination phone via bluetooth.
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
- Plug your phone into your PC via USB.
- On your phone, tap the USB notification.
- Tap the circle next to Transfer files (MTP).
- Launch another File Explorer window from your taskbar.
- Find the music files you would like to copy to your phone.
Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon then select File Transfer.
To copy music files onto the phone
- Connect the phone to your computer with a USB Cable.
- Use the computer to copy music and other audio files into the folder that you created in your phone's internal memory.
- Open the Notifications panel and tap USB connection type > Charge only.
- Open Chrome .
- Make sure you're signed in to Chrome using the same Google account you use with Google Play Music.
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Select Menu Upload music.
- Drag and drop files or choose files to upload with Select from your computer.
- Near the bottom of your screen, track your upload progress.
Method 1 Using a Downloader Website
- Open the YouTube video you want to download in your web browser.
- Copy the entire address for the video.
- Visit a YouTube converter site in a new browser tab.
- Paste the copied URL into the blank field on the converter field.
- Click the "Download" or "Convert" button.
Download music to listen offline. You can download music you've purchased or added to Google Play to your mobile device or computer so you can listen when you don't have an Internet connection. If you subscribe to Google Play Music, you can also download subscription tracks to your mobile device.
To download an album or a song from your cloud, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Music app.
- Swipe right, from the left edge.
- From the sidebar, tap My Library.
- Locate the album (or song) you want to download.
- Tap the associated menu button (three vertical dots)
- Tap Download (Figure A)
- Allow the download to complete.
The basic way of transferring music is by manually copying your iTunes music files into a temporary folder on your PC (or just transferring them directly from your iTunes library folders. Then one can simply connect any Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and open the phone's music folder.
Here's how to get music from the Google Play Store:
- Touch the Apps icon in the Play Music app to view the navigation drawer.
- Choose Shop.
- Use the Search icon to help you locate music, or just browse the categories.
- Touch the FREE button to get a free song, touch the BUY or price button to purchase a song or an album.
Method 1 Burning an Audio CD with Windows Media Player
- Helpful? Insert a blank CD into the disc drive of your computer.
- Helpful? Open Windows Media Player (WMP).
- Helpful? Press the Burn button on the right.
- Helpful? Drag and drop audio files into the burn list.
- Helpful? Click the menu in the Burn panel.
Install iTunes on your computer (just go to www.apple.com and download it). Now go to “Add to Library” or “Add File to Library” and select the tracks which you would like to send to your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to your computer and go to the Devices menu of iTunes. Choose your iPhone and go to the Music section.
Check to make sure that the "Manually manage music and videos" option is turned on:
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Locate and click on your device.
- In the left sidebar, click Summary.
- Scroll to the Options section.
- Click the box next to "Manually manage music and videos."
- Click Apply.