Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you turn off Game Center?
- Open the Settings app on your device. You can find this on one of your Home screens.
- Scroll down and tap "Game Center." This will open the Game Center settings menu.
- Tap your Apple ID. You'll likely see the same Apple ID you use for the rest of your iOS device.
- Tap "Sign Out."
How do I get Game Center to stop popping up?
- First you need to sign-out from the Game Center.
- Launch a game and as soon as you are asked to sign-in to the Game Center, tap on the Cancel button and restart the app.
- Repeat the above operation for a couple of times until a small popup asking you if you want to disable the Game Center is displayed.