How do I sign in as administrator Windows 10?Gghacks
Updated: 2nd October 2019
- Tap on the Windows-key.
- Type cmd and wait for the results to be displayed.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt result (cmd.exe) and select "run as administrator" from the context menu.
- Run the command net user to display a list of all user accounts on the system.
Correspondingly, how do I make myself administrator on Windows 10?
- Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the run command, type netplwiz, and press Enter.
- Select the user account and click the Properties button.
- Click the Group Membership tab.
- Choose the account type: Standard User or Administrator.
- Click OK.
How do you find out who the administrator is on a computer?
- Open the Start menu. .
- Click Control Panel. It's on the right side of the Start window.
- Click Category.
- Click Small icons.
- Click User Accounts.
- Look for "Administrator" below your account name.
- Click the Manage another account link.
- Double-click a user's name.