- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Go to File > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click Done.
- On another Mac or PC, open iTunes.
- Your can now share music, movies, TV shows, apps, and more from one authorized computer to another.
Similarly, it is asked, can I share my iTunes library?
How do I transfer my iTunes library to a new computer using Home Sharing?
- Choose a shared library from the pop-up menu at the top left.
- Click the Show pop-up menu at the bottom of the iTunes window, then choose “Items not in my library.”
- Select the items you want to import, then click Import.