- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under "People," type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
Besides, how do you share a document on Google Docs?
- Step 1: Find the file you want to share. Share a single file. On a computer, go to Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, or Slides. Click the file you want to share.
- Step 2: Choose who to share with & how they can use your file. Share with specific people. Under "People," enter the email address you want to share with.
Can I share a Google Doc with someone who doesn t have a Google account?
How do I create a document in Google Docs?
- Go to Drive.
- Click New > File Upload and choose a text document from your computer. Supported files include .doc, .docx, .dot, .html, plain text (.txt), .odt, and .rtf.
- Right-click the file you want to convert and select Open with > Google Docs.