- Find "Clock" Press Apps.
- Create new alarm. Press Alarm.
- Select alarm time.
- Turn on repeat.
- Select alarm tone.
- Enter alarm name.
- Save the alarm.
- Return to the home screen.
Likewise, people ask, how do I change my alarm tone?
- Launch the Clock app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Alarm tab.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Tap on the Alarm you want to sound different.
- Tap Sound.
- Scroll up to the top of the list.
- Tap Pick a song.
- Tap a search option:
How do I set a song as my alarm on Android?
- If the music file is on your PC/Mac, transfer the file into the Alarms folder on your Android device.
- On your Android device, find and open the Clock app.
- Tap .
- Tap the down arrow on the alarm you want to set the custom alarm sound.
How do I change the alarm sound on my Galaxy s5?
- Open up the alarm 'editing' screen.
- Once you've set the time, scroll a little further down and look for "Alarm tone"
- Tap this to see the pre-loaded selections.
- Tap "Add" at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen will show all music currently on your phone.