How do I set a ringback tone on my Android phone?
If you've already purchased Ringback Tones:
- Open the Verizon Tones app.
- Tap Manage Ringback Tones.
- Tap My Ringback Tones.
- Tap the Ringback Tone you want to set as your default.
- Select Set as Default.
Ringtones can be downloaded to your phone and played by them. Ringback Tones cannot be downloaded to your phone. Rather, a Ringback Tone is played by your carrier network to your callers. It's that ringing sound you hear when you call and try to connect to someone.
- To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
- Ringtones & Ringback Tones. You can get ringtones and Ringback Tones for your phone through the Verizon Tones app, which is available through the app store on most smartphones and basic phones. Ringback Tones: When friends call you, they'll hear actual song clips until you pick up the call or they're sent to voicemail.
- Sprint Music Plus is the Sprint music store and player for music full tracks, albums, ringtones and ringback tones. A full-featured music player, manager and store in one app. Millions of DRM-free (digital rights management) music tracks and tones updated daily.
Audible ringing (ringing tone, colloquially also ringback tone) is a signaling tone in telecommunication that is heard by the originator of a telephone call while the destination terminal is alerting the receiving party. However, in formal telecommunication specifications, ringback has a different definition.
- A busy signal (or busy tone or engaged tone) in telephony is an audible or visual signal to the calling party that indicates failure to complete the requested connection of that particular telephone call. The busy signal has become less common in the past decade due to the prevalence of call waiting and voicemail.
- If you're calling the same number and always gives you a busy tone, the person you're calling is either blocked your number or forwarded your call to a busy line. A very short and sometimes unheared ring followed by a busy tone means that person has blocked your number.
- To turn off Call Forwarding (Immediate or Conditional), dial *73 then press Send. If you don't have your device or *73 or *920 doesn't work, Call Forwarding can be turned off via My Verizon. If *73 doesn't work you may try *920 to turn off all Call Forwarding.
To cancel Ringback Tones:
- Go to the Products & Apps page in My Verizon.
- Click the Manage Your Products tab.
- If you have multiple lines on the account, select the mobile number you want to remove Ringback Tones from.
- Scroll to the Ringback Tones feature and click Remove from Account.
- It is a simple process to undo a jailbreak on an iPhone (or iPod touch and iPad). Here are the exact steps to unjailbreak and then restore your iPhones data: Connect the jailbroken iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Under the Summary tab, you'll see a 'Restore' button – click this to start the unjailbreak process.
- If you're scared of the consequences of jailbreaking your iPhone -- or simply don't like the experience -- jailbreakme is fully reversible. According to jailbreakme.com, "If you ever decide that you want to remove your jailbreak, just connect your device to your computer, sync, and then press Restore in iTunes."
- The Install is on auto-pilot with an USB so you don't have to open your PS3. Also PS3 Super Slim is now working for this Jailbreak with OFW version. Make Sure, Please Use USB FAT-32 Format in order to jailbreak PS3 Slim or PS3 Super Slim. Note: You can access PSN account with CFW and play online games without any risk.
Updated: 22nd September 2018