- Log in to your profile.
- Choose country, amount and delivery method (bank account).
- Enter your receiver's bank account information.
- Pay with your credit or debit card 6, or with bank transfer.
- You'll get a confirmation by email with the tracking number (MTCN).
Can we transfer money online through Western Union?
You can send money online to a Western Union location for a cash pickup, directly into your receiver's bank account, or to your receiver's mobile phone.
Send money for cash pickup
- Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register for free.
- Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
- Enter your receiver's name.
- Pay with your credit card 6
- You'll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
The transfer takes less than 10 minutes. The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
For IMPS using Account Number and IFSC:
- Login to www.icicibank.com.
- Go to Payments & Transfer.
- Select Transfer Funds to Other Bank Accounts.
- Select Payee from the list of registered Payees.
- Enter details like Transaction amount, Transaction remarks.
- Enter Your ATM/Debit Card Grid value.
Receive money the way you want it. Pick up cash at an agent location, have the money loaded onto a Western Union prepaid card, or simply have it deposited into a bank account or mobile wallet. Cash: Visit an agent location near you with your ID. You'll also need to ask the sender for the tracking number (MTCN).
It's easy to send money by phone in the US. Just call 1-800-CALL-CASH® to send money in minutes for cash pick-up. 1) Have your credit2 or debit card ready (US issued). 2) Call 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227).
You may add funds to your account by using a debit card, bank account or credit card. Users who want to move money from their PayPal account to Western Union have only two options to choose from. 1. They should transfer the funds to a local bank, and then send it to Western Union.
You'll need to complete a "To Send Money" form and pay the agent the amount you want to send, plus fees, in cash. To pick up the money, the receiver will complete a "To Receive Money" form at any Western Union agent location and provide proper identification. The agent then pays the transfer amount to the receiver.
Sending Money to a Bank Account. You can send money directly to your receiver's bank account through westernunion.com or from a participating Western Union agent location.
However, some countries set limits on how much can be received. If you have questions about a specific amount you're sending or a specific country, please call Customer Care at 1-800-325-6000. ON THE PHONE: The money transfer limit ranges from $300 to $2,500.
It's possible to setup an account with someone like Paypal or Square and then transfer money as a debit card transaction. They will charge a fee for the transaction, but it will be quick. Most debit cards are backed by a bank account that has a DDA and Routing number which means you can do ACH transfers.
MoneyGram offers convenient money transfer options. It's easy to send money online or in person; for cash pick-up or direct to a bank. We also offer inmate services & transfers to mobile wallets.
Six-digit sort code of the account you're paying. Eight-digit account number of the account you're paying. A payment reference (often your name or customer number) to let them know the money came from you. Sometimes you'll need the name and address of the bank you are sending the money to.
Western Union is the larger of the two companies and has instant name recognition around the world, thanks to its one-time monopoly of the telegraph business. If you pay cash at a Western Union agent, and the recipient picks it up in cash, it costs $28 for three-day service, and $40 for immediate delivery.
How much can a customer send money to my company through Western Union Commercial Services? The maximum amount per transaction is USD $5,000. Local country laws may further limit payment amounts.
- Find a location. Find a convenient MoneyGram location near you.
- Bring your information. You will need your receiver's full legal name, the bank name and bank account number.
- Pay in cash & send reliably. Pay in cash, the amount you are sending, plus the fee.
Wire Transfers. A wire transfer is the best way to transfer money to another account when time is of the essence. The main drawback is cost: You'll pay a fee, often around $40. To complete a wire transfer, you need to provide the same information needed for bank-to-bank ACH transfers (routing and account numbers).
To send a wire transfer, you need to visit your local branch and provide the following information about the recipient's account:
- Account holder name and full address.
- Account number.
- Branch number and full address.
- Institution number.
- Swift Code / BIC / IBAN code.
- Routing Number (international)
To send money:
- Start a message with a friend.
- Tap the $ icon and enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay in the top right and add your debit card to send money.
Wire transfer, bank transfer or credit transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office.
Western Union then provides the sender a 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) that the sender must provide to the recipient. The recipient then proceeds to a Western Union agent office in the designated payment location, presents the 10-digit MTCN, and a photo ID. Money is then paid out to the recipient.