- Create a group in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Now create a new email message.
- Click Show Cc & Bcc.
- Type your group's nickname in the Bcc: field. Alternatively, you can insert it from your Windows Live Hotmail address book.
- Compose the message and send it.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I create a mailing list in Outlook?
- On the Home Page, click Address Book to open your Address Book.
- Click the list below Address Book, and then select Contacts.
- On the File menu, click New Entry.
- Under Select the entry type, click New Contact Group.
- Under Put this Entry, click In The Contacts.
- Click OK.
How do you create a distribution list in Outlook 2016?
- Open Outlook and click on the Contacts icon in the bottom left navigation pane. (
- Click the New Contact Group button under the Home tab.
- Under the Contact Group tab, click Add Members and select From Outlook Contacts.
How do I add a contact to my hotmail contact list?
- Sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail account. Click the "Contact list" link located under the Related Places section in bottom left corner.
- Click "New" and then type in the contact's information.
- Select the "Save" button.