- Tap the Apps tray, from any Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Menu (3 dots) icon > Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, 'Disabled' will be listed in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
Consequently, how do you hide an app on an LG phone?
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap Display > Home screen. (If using List view, scroll to the 'DEVICE' heading and tap Home screen.)
- Tap Hide apps.
- Tap to place a check mark next to any app you want to hide.
- Tap APPLY.
How do you hide games?