- Press “Menu” on the remote control/TV set.
- Select “Setup” on the menu and press OK.
- Press ENTER and you should see an option to scan the available channels for cable.
- Select “Start” and then press OK.
- Once completed, the HD channels should be present.
In this manner, how do you run a channel auto scan on RCA TV?
- Press the INPUT button on your remote to view your current input source.
- If the TV input is not selected, press INPUT until the TV input mode is selected.
- Open the on-screen menu and select TV or Tuner option.
- Highlight Tuner Mode and select the correct option:
What is a channel auto scan?
How do I scan for channels on my Sony Bravia TV?
- Make sure that the antenna cable is properly connected to the TV.
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings].
- Select [Digital Setup] → [Digital Manual Tuning].
- Select [Scan Type], then select [Channel] or [Frequency].
- Set the other items accordingly.
- Select [Scan Up] or [Scan Down].