- Find "Import/Export" Press the contacts icon. Press the Menu key.
- 2a - Copy contacts from your SIM to your phone. Press Import from SIM card. Press the required contacts to tick them.
- 2b - Copy contacts from your phone to your SIM. Press Export to SIM card. Press the required contacts to tick them.
How do I transfer my contacts to my SIM card?
- Press Contacts.
- Press the Menu key.
- Press Import/Export.
- Select one of the following options: Copy contacts from your SIM card to your mobile phone, go to 2a. Copy contacts from your mobile phone to your SIM card, go to 2b.
- Press Import from SIM card.
- Press Phone.
- Press Select all.
- Press Done.
How can I recover contacts from my SIM card?
- If your iPhone isn't using the SIM from your old phone:
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- If you swapped SIM cards in step 1, remove the SIM card and replace it with your iPhone SIM card.