You can do it in another way by following these steps:
- In the browser, type: localhost/xampp/
- On the left side bar menu, click Security.
- Now you can set the password as you want.
- Go to the xampp folder where you installed xampp.
- Find and open the phpMyAdmin folder.
- Find and open the config.inc.php file with Notepad.
Likewise, people ask, how do you open a PHP file?
Make this application your default app for PHP files.
- Click on your PHP file, but don't open it. You just want to highlight it.
- Press “Command” and “I” at the same time.
- Locate the option that says “Open with:” and click on the dropdown bar.
- You will be able to double click to open PHP files now.
How do I start phpmyadmin?
Once phpMyAdmin is installed point your browser to http://localhost/phpmyadmin to start using it. You should be able to login using any users you've setup in MySQL. If no users have been setup, use admin with no password to login. Then select Apache 2 for the webserver you wish to configure.
What is a PHP File?
PHP is a general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to server-side web development, in which case PHP generally runs on a web server. Any PHP code in a requested file is executed by the PHP runtime, usually to create dynamic web page content or dynamic images used on websites or elsewhere.