- Select the Deleted Items folder.
- Ensure the item(s) you're looking for are not in the Deleted Items folder.
- Select the Folder ribbon tab > Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the items you want to restore and click Recover Selected Items.
In respect to this, how do I recover permanently deleted emails in Outlook?
- In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items.
- Make sure Home is selected at the top, left-hand corner, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server.
- Select the item you want to recover, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.
How do you recover deleted items in Outlook 2016?
- Select the Deleted Items folder from the Folder list.
- Click Recover Deleted Items on the Folder Tab (Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010) or the Tools menu (Outlook 2007).
- Select the item you wish to recover.
- Click the Recover Selected Items button.
How do you recover deleted items in Outlook 2010?