To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
Similarly one may ask, how do I get the bottom toolbar back?
Right-Click on the taskbar and select Properties. Toggle the 'Auto-Hide the taskbar' checkbox and click Apply. If it is now checked, move the cursor to the bottom, right, left, or top of the screen and the taskbar should re-appear. Repeat step three to return to your original setting.
How do I restore my Windows 7 taskbar?
How to Restore the Quick Launch Toolbar to the Taskbar in Windows
- 1Choose Start, immediately type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- 2Choose User Configuration→Administrative Templates→Start Menu and Taskbar.
- 3Double-click Show Quick Launch on Taskbar on the Settings list.
- 4Choose Enabled and click OK.
- 5Back on the desktop, right-click the taskbar and choose Toolbars→New Toolbar.
How do I get the taskbar back on Google Chrome?
Resetting the Chrome settings: Go to Google Chrome Settings in the browser, Click on Advanced Settings and then on Reset Settings. Reboot your system. Press F11 key to see if you are not in Windows Full Screen Mode. Lock the Taskbar: Right Click Taskbar, Enable Lock Taskbar option.