- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Hereof, how can I reset my laptop back to factory settings?
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select "Update & security"
- Click Recovery in the left pane.
- Click Get started under Reset this PC.
- Click either "Keep my files" or "Remove everything," depending on whether you want to keep your data files intact.
What is meant by factory reset?
How do I do a System Restore on Windows 10?
- Open System Restore. Search for system restore in the Windows 10 Search box and select Create a restore point from the list of results.
- Enable System Restore.
- Restore your PC.
- Open Advanced start-up.
- Start System Restore in Safe Mode.
- Open Reset this PC.
- Reset Windows 10, but save your files.
- Reset this PC from Safe Mode.