Similarly one may ask, how do I get my contacts back on my phone from iCloud?
- Go to Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.
- Turn off Contacts.
- Choose Keep on My iPhone on the popup message.
- Turn on Contacts.
- Choose "Merge" to merge existing contacts to those stored in your iCloud account.
How do I get my contacts from iCloud to my new iPhone?
- Click on the "Settings" app in the main iCloud menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to the "Advanced" section."
- Click on the content you need to restore. Options are files stored in iCloud Drive, a list of contacts, or your Calendar and Reminders.
How do I get my contacts on my new iPhone?
- If you have iCloud on your old phone, sync your contacts to iCloud (Settings>iCloud>Contacts>On).
- Then set up your new phone with the same iCloud account and turn on Contacts syncing with iCloud.
- Alternativitly if you do not have iCloud, you can still transfer your contacts using the below steps: