How do I restart my Google Chrome browser?
Google Chrome has an option that will reset itself to its default settings. To find this option, click the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the upper-right corner of the browser window and select “Settings”. Start typing “reset settings” in the search box.
- Open Google Chrome then click on the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" button.
- Go to Settings > "Show Advanced Settings".
- Scroll the page to the bottom and click on "Reset Browser Settings".
- Method 1 Windows
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select "Uninstall a program" or "Programs and Features."
- Find "Google Chrome" in the list of installed programs.
- Select "Google Chrome" and click "Uninstall."
- Check the "Also delete your browsing data" box.
- Enable hidden files in Windows Explorer.
- Follow these steps to set Google Chrome as your default browser:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- In the "Default browser" section, click Make Google Chrome the default browser.
- Open your Chrome browser and from the top right Chrome menu button, select Settings. Alternatively, you can simply type chrome://settings in the address bar and hit Enter. Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings. Now scroll down to the Passwords and forms section and click on the Manage passwords link.
Updated: 21st September 2018