To manually restart the Nest thermostat:
- Press your thermostat ring toward the wall and hold it down until the screen turns off (about 10 seconds). Then let go of the ring.
- Press and release the ring to turn it back on and complete the restart process. You'll see the Nest logo when it begins to start up.
Besides, what does Nest Pro mean?
1) Nest Pro is a kind of contractor service, in which you can register your HVAC/Electrician/home automation/security company with Nest to be recognized as an "authorized" nest installer and reseller. Nothing a normal homeowner needs to worry about. 2) Nest Protect is nest's smart smoke/carbon monoxide detector.
How do I find the MAC address on my nest?
You can find your Nest Thermostat's MAC address on the thermostat itself.
- Press the thermostat's ring to bring up the Quick View menu.
- Turn the ring to scroll to Settings and press the ring to select.
- Select Technical Info, then Network.
- Scroll down to find your thermostat's MAC address.
How do I reset Nest Thermostat schedule?
Just delete the temperatures you don't want and add the ones you do. Then you can copy and paste a single day's schedule into the rest of the week. Restart learning - If Nest has learned the wrong schedule, just restart learning. Go to Settings on your thermostat, then Reset and Reset Learning.