- If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Back up your device.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it.
Beside this, how do you wipe an iPhone?
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
- Enter your Passcode.
How do I factory reset my iPhone when it is locked?
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How do you do a hard reset on iPhone 6?
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Reset the iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black.
- Wait until the white Apple logo appears.