- Make sure machine is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when ON lamp flashes.
- Press Black button twice and press Wi-Fi button. When the ON lamp changed from flashing to lit and the Wi-Fi lamp goes off, the wireless LAN is disabled.
Herein, how do I connect my Canon mg3650 printer to WIFI?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma printer?
- Turn ON the printer.
- Press and Hold the “Reset button” on the printer.
- While pressing the “Reset button“, press and hold the “Color Start” button.
- Wait for 5 seconds.
- Release the “Color Start” button, and then release the “Reset Button“.
- Wait until the printer starts to configure itself.
- The no.
How do I connect my Canon mg3600 printer to WIFI?