- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Programs and Features.
- Click MicrosoftOffice 365, and then click Change.
- Select Quick Repair, and then click Repair. You may have to restart your computer after the repair process is complete.
Beside this, how do you repair office?
- Open up the Control Panel on your PC (and show All Control Panel items, if necessary) and click on Programs, then Programs and Features.
- Find Microsoft Office 2016 in the list and highlight it.(Selection also say Microsoft Office 365)
- Click Change.
- Select Quick Repair and Repair then follow the prompts.
How do you repair the Office program by using control panel?
How do I repair Microsoft Outlook?
- Click Start, and then point to Find or to Search, depending upon your operating system.
- In the Search for files or folders named box, type scanpst.exe.
- Double click the Scanpst.exe file to open the Inbox Repair Tool.