Likewise, what takes tomato stains out of clothes?
- Spoon or butter knife.
- Cold water.
- Liquid laundry detergent.
- White vinegar (optional for white/colorfast clothing)
- Hydrogen peroxide (optional for white/colorfast clothing)
- Lemon juice (optional for white clothing)
- Stain remover.
- Mild dish soap (optional for oily stains)
How can I remove tomato stains?
- Remove as much of the excess tomato sauce as possible from the fabric.
- If the fabric is washable, run cold water through the back of the stain as quickly as possible.
- Rub a liquid laundry detergent into the stained portion of the fabric.
Do tomato sauce stains come out?