- Click on the cell containing the drop-down list to be removed;
- Click the Data tab of the ribbon;
- Click the Data Validation icon on the ribbon to open the drop-down menu;
- Click the Data Validation option in the menu to open the Data Validation dialog box;
Similarly, how do I remove a drop down box in Word?
- Select the cell with the drop-down list. If you have multiple cells with drop-down lists that you want to delete, you can use Ctrl+Left click to select them.
- Click Data >Data Validation.
- On the Settings tab, click Clear All.
- Click OK.
How do you change the options in a drop down list excel?
- Select the worksheet that has the data for your drop-down list.
- Do any of the following:
- On the worksheet where you applied the drop-down list, select a cell that has the drop-down list.
- Go to Data > Data Validation.
How do I clear my username history?
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list.
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list.
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.