- Act fast. Scrape as much of the fruit off as possible then, run under the cold tap.
- Use a stain remover and rinse.
- Wash the stained item with laundry detergent – do not use a hot setting.
- Add some bleach, vinegar or lemon to your wash to help remove stains from white clothes.
How do I remove cherry stains from my hands?
- Dry your hands completely.
- Squeeze at least 1 tsp. of fresh lemon juice onto your palms.
- Rub your hands together for about 30 seconds.
- Rinse your hands with lukewarm water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with your everyday hand soap and water.
How do you get strawberry juice out of clothes?