How do I remove a photo from Google Maps?
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Your contributions.
- Choose Photos.
- Find the photo you'd like to delete.
- In the top right corner of the photo, click More Delete this photo.
Step 1: Make an overlay
- Open Google Earth Pro.
- Position the 3D viewer in the location where you want to set the overlay image.
- Click Add Image Overlay.
- Enter a name.
- Upload an image:
- Enter a description.
- Click Refresh to set the refresh properties for your overlay image.
- A type of process/technology that allows multiple originals or images on the same output page. More Information: The image overlay process can occur digitally or on the actual printed page. For digital applications, a document is merged digitally with an overlay before printing.
- Copy a layer from one image to another
- Open the two images you want to use.
- In the Layers panel of the source image, select the layer that you want to copy.
- Do one of the following: Choose Select > All to select all of the pixels in the layer, and choose Edit > Copy.
- In the Grid view or the Filmstrip in the Library module, select a photo in an expanded stack and do any of the following:
- To make it the top photo, choose Photo > Stacking > Move To Top Of Stack.
- To move it up in the stack, press Shift-Left bracket, or choose Photo > Stacking > Move Up In Stack.
To add a picture, you need to edit a placemark's properties. To do this, right click on the placemark on the map (or on the placemark name in the Places window on the left side of Google Earth). A pop-up menu will appear. Move the mouse over Properties and click with the left mouse button.
Updated: 26th September 2018