Herein, how do you restore Internet Explorer?
- Open Control Panel.
- Open Internet Options.
- Go to the Advanced Tab.
- Click on the Reset Button.
- Confirm by clicking OK.
- After the reset, reopen Internet Explorer and see if the problem is gone.
How do I enable Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
- Make sure you have downloaded the web browser you intend to use before moving on (see Warnings).
- Open the Start Menu.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click "Programs"
- Under "Programs and Features" click "Turn Windows Features on or off"
- Click Yes in the UAC window that may pop up depending on your settings.
How do I reset Internet Explorer on Windows 7?