- Navigate to Settings> Battery> Uncheck FASTBOOT.
- Power phone off.
- Hold VOLUME DOWN + POWER for 5 seconds.
- Release POWER but continue to hold VOLUME DOWN.
- Once you are in the bootloader, use the VOLUME buttons to navigate to RECOVERY.
- Press POWER to select and enter recovery.
In this way, what does boot into recovery mean?
In Android, recovery refers to the dedicated, bootable partition that has the recovery console installed. A combination of key presses (or instructions from a command line) will boot your phone to recovery, where you can find tools to help repair (recover) your installation as well as install official OS updates.
What is reboot to recovery mode in Miui?
Mi recovery is used to flash custom rom and to update your previous miui version recovery mode is also used to wipe your device completely or you can clear your wipe cached data of your smartphone . If you reboot your phone using mi recovery mode then it's like restarting your phone nothing will happen .