- Hold down the full-screen button in the upper-left corner of a window.
- As you hold the button, the window shrinks and you can drag it to the left or right side of the screen.
- Release the button, then click another window to begin using both windows side by side.
Moreover, how do I split screen with Windows 10?
- Drag each window to the corner of the screen where you want it.
- Push the window's corner against the screen corner until you see an outline.
- MORE: How to Upgrade to Windows 10.
- Repeat for all four corners.
- Select the window you wish to move.
- Hit Windows Key + Left or Right.
How do I split screen on two monitors?
How do you split the screen on a Lenovo?