- Sign in to the Partner Center at play.google.com/books/publish.
- Go to the Book Catalog.
- Click the Add book button.
- Enter the ISBN, if your book has one.
- If you have multiple templates in your account, select the template with the default settings you'd like to apply to this book.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I upload books to Google Play Books?
- Open the Google Play Books app.
- Touch the Menu > Settings > Enable PDF uploading.
- Exit the app.
- Download a PDF or EPUB file on your device and touch Upload to Play Books.
How do you buy a book on Google Play?
- Step 1: Getting Google Play Books on your device. Before you can do anything else, you have to make sure you have Google Play Books on your device.
- Step 2: Shop books.
- Step 3: Selecting a book.
- Step 4: Begin putting in payment info.
- Step 5: Pick your poison.
- Step 6: Confirm.
How do I sell an ebook on Amazon?
- Create an Amazon KDP Account. The first thing you need to do is open up a KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) account with Amazon.
- Add Your eBook To The Bookshelf.
- Uploading Your eBook.
- Confirm Your Pricing & Royalty Options.
- Wait For Your eBook To Be Published.