- Open the Applications screen.
- Tap and hold the application icon you want to add to your Home screen.
- Lift your finger to place it or drag the icon to where you want it on the screen, then lift your finger.
Considering this, how do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
- Tap and hold (long press) on an empty space on your home screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- From Nova Launcher widgets, long press “Nova Action”
- You will now be taken to the home screen.
- Select “App drawer”
How do you move an app to the home screen?
- Touch and hold your finger on the app icon until you enter edit mode (the icons begin to jiggle).
- Drag the app icon you want to move.
- Drag the app icons on top of the last app icon you wish to move and hold until the folder interface appears.
How do you put the Google app on the home screen?
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You'll see images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.