- Open the file that you want to copy items from.
- Select the first item that you want to copy, and press CTRL+C.
- Continue copying items from the same or other files until you have collected all of the items that you want.
- Click where you want the items to be pasted.
Hereof, how do you copy and paste a picture on a tablet?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a file in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In Docs: Tap Edit .
- Select what you want to copy.
- Tap Copy.
- Touch & hold where you want to paste.
- Tap Paste.
How do I copy and paste a photo on my Samsung tablet?
- Touch and hold the text field then select one of the following (located in the upper right). Select all. Cut. Copy.
- Touch and hold the target text field then select Paste.
When I copy to clipboard where does it go?