How do I pair my Logitech keyboard?
Press and hold down an Easy-Switch button until the status light starts blinking. The keyboard is in pairing mode for the next three minutes. Go to Bluetooth settings on your device and select Logitech Bluetooth® Multi-Device Keyboard K380 when it appears in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Step 1: Insert the Unifying receiver into a USB port on your computer.
- Step 2: Pull to remove the yellow battery tab.
- Logitech Options.
- Logitech Unifying wireless technology.
- Replace batteries.
- K400 Plus is a plug and play keyboard designed for easy use and long life.
- Make sure the USB receiver is directly and securely plugged into a working USB port on your computer. Then, turn your computer on and follow the process below to reconnect your keyboard. To re-connect your K750: Download the correct version of Logitech SetPoint Mouse and Keyboard software from the K750 Downloads Page.
- Logitech Unifying Receiver works with these products:
- Couch Mouse M515.
- Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830.
- Logitech Cube.
- Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550.
- Marathon Mouse M705.
- Mouse M525-C.
- Notebook Kit MK605.
- Performance Mouse MX.
- Select Logitech Keyboard K480 from the list of available Bluetooth wireless devices and click Connect. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing. On an Android device: In Settings > Wireless and Networks, tap Bluetooth and confirm it is active.
Before connecting your keyboard:
- Fix or rule out the potential problems listed above.
- Insert new batteries (see answer 36022 for instructions).
- Turn your keyboard on (see answer 36024 for instructions).
- Make sure the receiver is securely plugged directly into a working USB port on your computer.
- Turn your computer on.
- Connecting a keyboard using a Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver with First Connect
- Plug the Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver into a USB port.
- Press and hold the Connect button on the USB transceiver for five seconds. The Microsoft Connection Wizard will appear.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to connect your device.
- Restart your laptop if the cursor still does not respond. Press the "Ctrl-Alt-Del" key combination simultaneously, and then press these keys a second time to restart the laptop. Test your mouse after the computer has rebooted.
- Navigate to the Start Screen or press the Windows Key and type device manager, then press Enter. Under Your PC, double-click Mice and other pointing devices. Locate your touchpad and right-click the icon and select Update Driver Software
Updated: 3rd December 2019