Herein, how do you hook up a Logitech wireless keyboard?
- Step 1: Insert the Unifying receiver into a USB port on your computer.
- Step 2: Pull to remove the yellow battery tab.
- Logitech Options.
- Logitech Unifying wireless technology.
- Replace batteries.
- K400 Plus is a plug and play keyboard designed for easy use and long life.
How do I get my Logitech wireless keyboard to work?
- Fix or rule out the potential problems listed above.
- Insert new batteries (see answer 36022 for instructions).
- Turn your keyboard on (see answer 36024 for instructions).
- Make sure the receiver is securely plugged directly into a working USB port on your computer.
- Turn your computer on.