Hold your finger on the icon you want to move and drag it to its new position. The other icons will move to make room for it. If you want to move the application's icon to a new page, then continue dragging the icon to the side of the screen until the next page appears. Drop the icon on the new page where you want it.
Similarly one may ask, how do you move icons from one screen to another?
To create a new page:
- Tap and hold on an app or folder until everything starts shaking.
- Drag the app or folder off the right-hand side of the screen. It should slide over to a new, blank page.
- Let go of the app so that it drops onto the new page.
- Click the home button to save the new page.
How do I move an Android app icon to another page?
To start moving an Android app shortcut, long press (tap and hold) the icon you wish to move. The screen will transition and the app shortcut will be moveable as long as you hold it. To move it to another home screen page, drag the app shortcut to the edge of the screen and wait for the page to shift.
How do I move the icons on my Samsung Galaxy?
How to move and rearrange icons on the Galaxy S5
- Find the app icon you'd like to move either from your Home screen or inside the App Drawer.
- Hold down on the icon and then drag it where you'd like.
- Release the icon to place it.