- Open the “Settings” app in iOS, then choose “Battery”
- Scroll down to the “Battery Usage” section of settings and then tap on the little clock icon.
- Under the app name in question, see exactly how much time an individual app has been used.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I monitor time spent on my phone?
List of The Best Phone Usage Tracker Apps
- Social Fever.
- My Addictiometer.
- SPACE – Break Phone Addiction.
- App Detox.
Furthermore, how do I see how long I've used my iPhone?
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and their is an option - Battery.
- Open it and scroll down.
- It will show battery usage of each app in last 24 hours and also the device usage hours.
How much time I use my phone app?
How do you check activity on iPhone?
- Next, select the Settings icon.
- Within this page you will see where your Activity Log.
- The Activity Log page will now display all the activity on your entire account, listed in chronological order.