How do I make myself poop?
Quick ways to make yourself poop
- Take a fiber supplement.
- Eat a serving of high-fiber food.
- Drink a glass of water.
- Take a laxative stimulant.
- Take an osmotic.
- Try a lubricant laxative.
- Use a stool softener.
- Try an enema.
Here are the 10 best fiber-rich, poop-prompting foods to eat when you've been struggling on the toilet.
- LEGUMES. Legumes, which include beans, lentils, and peas, are filled with health benefits.
- OATMEAL (AND OTHER WHOLE GRAINS)
- CHIA SEEDS OR FLAXSEEDS.
- Eat fresh and dried fruit. Fruit, especially dried fruit, is loaded with fiber and is one of the foods that help relieve constipation. Along with water, fiber helps give stool the right consistency to pass easily. Good fruit choices for a constipation diet are raisins, prunes, figs, bananas, apples, and applesauce.
- The incredible fiber content of chia seeds helps your digestive function and cleanse the bowel, which makes it one of the best foods for healthy bowel function. You will find that after eating chia seeds, your excrement is “perfect”, just the way shit should be.
- Here are the 9 best foods you can eat before bed to enhance your sleep quality.
- Almonds. Almonds are a type of tree nut with many health benefits.
- Turkey. Turkey is delicious and nutritious.
- Chamomile Tea.
- Tart Cherry Juice.
- Fatty Fish.
- Passionflower Tea.
Updated: 18th November 2019