- Step 1: Open Preferences. Click on Safari in the top Apple menu, and then select Preferences.
- Step 2: Change your default search engine to Google. Next to Default search engine, click on the drop down menu and select Google.
- Step 3: Change your homepage to Google.
Also, how do you change your search engine from Yahoo to Google on Mac?
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I get rid of Yahoo search engine on Chrome?
How do I stop Yahoo on safari?