- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar.
Also, what are the ingredients to make chocolate brownies?
- 200g dark chocolate.
- 100g unsalted butter, very soft.
- 250g caster sugar.
- 4 large free range eggs, beaten to mix.
- 1tsp vanilla essence.
- 60g plain flour.
- 60g cocoa powder.
- 15cm square brownie tin or baking tin.
What are the ingredients you need to make brownies?
- 1 cup (225 g) butter, melted.
- 3 cups (600 g) white sugar.
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) vanilla extract.
- 4 eggs (add one more for a cakier result)
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup (70 g) unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (to give them a nice crust - omit if you don't want that)
What makes fudgy brownies?
Fudgy brownies have a higher fat-to-flour ratio than cakey ones. So add more fat -- in this case, butter and chocolate. A cakey batch has more flour and relies on baking powder for leavening. The amount of sugar and eggs does not change whether you're going fudgy or cakey.